Family River Rafting & Fishing Trips
At Winding Waters River Expeditions, we offer a variety of family river rafting trips and family fishing trips. Our adventures are designed to please everyone, from kids to adults and everyone in between! Whether you’re planning a family rafting trip, a day trip or multi-day family fishing vacations, we can help! All of our family trips are fully guided and require absolutely no fishing or rafting experience. We’ll help you have the adventure of a lifetime.
Ready for an unforgettable family vacation? Keep reading to learn more.
Your Family Will Love:
Depending on which of our family river rafting trips or family fishing vacations you choose, you’ll get to:
- “Power Down” – disconnect from electronics and reconnect with each other
- Float through deep, natural river canyons
- Experience unforgettable scenery and wildlife of Eastern Oregon and Idaho
- Raft through exciting rapids
- Camp and play on beautiful white sand beaches
- Swim in warm, clear waters
- Fish for hard-fighting wild Steelhead, Rainbow Trout & Smallmouth Bass
- See Bald Eagles, Bighorn Sheep, River Otters, & much more
- Eat great, healthy food made by our experienced cooks
What’s Included In Our Family River Rafting Trips & Family Fishing Vacations?
Every family trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the river from Joseph or Troy, Oregon
- Professional rafting & fishing guides with years of local experience
- Life jackets and all necessary safety gear
- Awesome camping equipment, warm bedding and roomy, comfortable tents
- Healthy kid-friendly snacks and meals, plus grown-up gourmet dinners made fresh from local ingredients
- All fishing equipment (but a valid Oregon license is required for anyone who’s over 12 years old and who will be fishing)
Ready For An Unforgettable Family Adventure?
Book Your Family Rafting or Fishing Vacation Today!