Guided Fly Fishing Trips
At Winding Waters River Expeditions we specialize in providing one-of-a-kind guided fly fishing adventures for anglers of all skill levels. We offer multi-day expedition style adventures on the Grande Ronde and Snake Rivers. Our crew will take care of every detail, leaving you with nothing to do but focus on catching fish!
Winding Waters River Expedition guides have decades of local fly fishing experience and know the waters very well. Plus they love working with anglers of all ages and experience levels. Whether you’ve been fishing for years or it’s your first time wetting a line, we’ll help you enjoy the trip of a lifetime!
Your Guided Fly Fishing Adventure
On your guided fly fishing trip, you’ll:
- Fish for hard-fighting wild Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and/or Smallmouth Bass
- Learn fly fishing tips, techniques, and secrets from experienced guides
- Experience the beautiful scenery and wildlife of Eastern Oregon
What’s Included In Your Adventure?
All of our guided fly fishing trips include:
- All necessary fly fishing equipment, including waders, rods, reels, lines, leaders, tippets, and flies
- Full-service guides with years of local fly fishing experience to help you catch the fish of a lifetime
- Multi-day trips include deluxe meals, campsites, with heated tents, comfy beds, and other luxurious amenities
Rainbow Trout: June, July, September
Steelhead: October, November
Smallmouth Bass on Grande Ronde: August, September
Smallmouth Bass on Snake River in Hells Canyon: May thru September
Note: A valid Oregon fishing license is required.