Guided Fly Fishing Trips
At Winding Waters River Expeditions we specialize in providing one-of-a-kind guided fly fishing adventures for anglers of all skill levels. Starting in 2017, Winding Waters will only be offering multi-day fly fishing adventures on the Grande Ronde River. For single day fly fishing options, please call the following private fly fishing guides and they will be happy to set up a trip for you:
- Dave Flynn: 541.263.1108 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Pagano: Fly Side Angling 541.398.0180 email@example.com
On our multi-day trips, our guides have decades of local fly fishing experience and know the waters very well. Plus they love working with anglers of all ages and experience levels. Whether you’ve been fishing for years or it’s your first time wetting a line, we’ll help you enjoy the trip of a lifetime!
Your Guided Fly Fishing Adventure
On your guided fly fishing trip, you’ll:
- Fish for hard-fighting wild Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and Smallmouth Bass
- Learn fly fishing tips, techniques, and secrets from experienced guides
- Experience the beautiful scenery and wildlife of Eastern Oregon
What’s Included In Your Adventure?
All of our guided fly fishing trips include:
- Transportation to and from the river from Joseph, Oregon
- All necessary fly fishing equipment, including waders, rods, reels, lines, leaders, tippets, and flies
- Full-service guides with years of local fly fishing experience to help you catch the fish of a lifetime
- Multi-day trips include deluxe meals, campsites, with heated tents, comfy beds, and other luxurious amenities
Note: A valid Oregon fishing license is required.
During the annual June salmonfly and stonefly hatches, Rainbow Trout gorge themselves, leading to some amazing and unforgettable dry fly fishing opportunities. You’ll spend your days catching big Rainbow Trout and relax around the campfire enjoying incredible meals and drinks by night. We’ll take care of all the logistics from lodging to gear to meals and everything else.
You just need to be ready to have a fly fishing adventure you’ll never forget!
June 18-21 & June 25-28, 2019
Our 5 day fully guided Steelhead fishing trip is a one of a kind experience. You’ll fish a 35-mile stretch of the Grand Ronde River that can only be reached by boat. It’s an incredibly beautiful and wild environment that big, wild Steelhead call home. You’ll fish all day and then enjoy delicious freshly-prepared meals and warm, luxurious campsites. Our 5 day trips are perfect for groups of up to 8 fly fishermen of any experience level.
Find out why the Grand Ronde River is one of the best Steelhead rivers around!
Oct 28 – Nov 1, 2018
Our 5 day supported Steelhead trip is perfect for more experienced fly fishermen who want to fish without a guide but still enjoy delicious shore lunches and dinners, as well as luxurious campsites. You and your party of up to 8 anglers will fish a 35-mile stretch of the Grand Ronde River for wild, native Steelhead. The Winding Waters River Expeditions Staff will spoil you rotten and take care of every detail, from cooking meals to providing heated tents and all the luxuries you need to enjoy the trip of a lifetime.
Oct 28 – Nov 1, 2018
Grande Ronde River Smallmouth Bass are fighters on the line and therefore a thrill to catch. Let one of our expert guides show you the secrets of catching Smallmouth Bass on the Grande Ronde River. We sure love catching them on a fly rod, but we’re also happy to spin cast a rubber jig for them.