Our guided trout fishing trips are designed for anglers of all skill levels. We offer trips for Steelhead in the fall and winter and Rainbow Trout during the spring and summer. Our experienced guides will help you catch fish and create memories that will last a lifetime.
We offer a variety of guided trout fishing trips on the Wallowa River, including trips on private stretches that few anglers ever get to fish. Your trip will include all the trout fishing gear you need, including flies and tackle, as well as delicious shore lunches and snacks on full day trips.
Our fishing guides have been fishing the area’s waters for decades and know the waters very well. They love teaching and look forward to helping you become a better angler, no matter how experienced you are. We’ll make sure you enjoy a trip that you will never forget!
Your Guided Trout Fishing Adventure
On your guided trout fishing trip, you’ll:
- Fish for hard-fighting wild Rainbow Trout & Steelhead
- Receive expert instruction and fishing tips from our experienced guides
- Enjoy the unforgettable scenery and wildlife of Eastern Oregon
What’s Included In Your Adventure?
All of our guided trout fishing trips include:
- Transportation to and from the river from Joseph or Troy, Oregon (depending on the trip you choose)
- All necessary trout fishing equipment, including waders, rods, reels, lines, leaders, tippets, and flies
- Full Day Trips: Gourmet lunches and snacks, made from local ingredients. Food is available to meet most dietary needs. Just ask!
- Full-service guides with years of local trout fishing experience
Note: A valid Oregon fishing license is required.