The Grande Ronde River
The Grande Ronde River is a tributary of the Snake River, and offers some of the most scenic views in all of Oregon. It’s headwaters flow from the Elk Horn and Wallowa Mountains, past the stunning Blue Mountains and through deep basalt canyons. The untamed beauty of the Northwest provides the perfect backdrop for a one-of-a-kind rafting adventure. Our guides will help you navigate easy class II whitewater rapids on one of our single or multi-day trips. We can even create a customized trip just for your group. Let us know what you need!
Your Grande Ronde River Rafting Adventure
When you join us for an unforgettable rafting trip on the Grande Ronde River, you’ll:
- Raft through class II whitewater rapids
- Explore a naturally formed, deep basalt river canyon
- Experience breathtaking Ponderosa Pine forests
- Eat fresh, gourmet food made with local ingredients
- Enjoy our outstanding, experienced guides who love what they do
What’s Included in Your Adventure?
Your Grande Ronde River Rafting adventure includes:
- Transportation from Joseph, Oregon to the river, and back
- All the equipment you need, including big, sturdy tents, extra-thick, cozy sleeping pads, and more
- All gourmet meals, with plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Full-service guides, who have years of experience rafting on the Grande Ronde, to take care of your every need