The Grande Ronde River
The Grande Ronde River is a tributary of the Snake River, and offers some of the most scenic views in all of Oregon. It’s headwaters flow from the Elk Horn and Wallowa Mountains, past the stunning Blue Mountains and through deep basalt canyons. The untamed beauty of the Northwest provides the perfect backdrop for a one-of-a-kind rafting adventure. Our guides will help you navigate easy class II whitewater rapids on one of our single or multi-day trips. We can even create a customized trip just for your group. Let us know what you need!
Your Grande Ronde River Rafting Adventure
When you join us for an unforgettable rafting trip on the Grande Ronde River, you’ll:
- Raft through class II whitewater rapids
- Explore a naturally formed, deep basalt river canyon
- Experience breathtaking Ponderosa Pine forests
- Eat fresh, gourmet food made with local ingredients
- Enjoy our outstanding, experienced guides who love what they do
What’s Included in Your Adventure?
Your Grande Ronde River Rafting adventure includes:
- Transportation from Joseph, Oregon to the river, and back
- All the equipment you need, including big, sturdy tents, extra-thick, cozy sleeping pads, and more
- All gourmet meals, with plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Full-service guides, who have years of experience rafting on the Grande Ronde, to take care of your every need
This 3-day trip takes you on a scenic float down the Grande Ronde River, one of the most beautiful gems of the Pacific Northwest. Expect a relaxing trip through a deep basalt river canyon lined with mature evergreens and rich with wildlife and wildflowers. We’ll spend our evenings around a campfire with great food, conversation, games, and music. Let our guides help you experience this adventure of a lifetime.
Season: June, 2020
Experience the beauty, history, and union of natural resources and rural communities on this unique 3-day guided river trip through the Wild & Scenic section of the beautiful Grande Ronde River in Northeastern Oregon.
June 5-7, 2020
NEW for 2020: Our single-day rafting excursions are available to groups of 6 or more on one of the Pacific Northwest’s most beautiful, unspoiled rivers. We’ll meet you in Troy, Oregon at 9:30am and have you back to Troy by 4pm. Our guides will take care of everything — all you have to do is relax and enjoy your trip down the river. It’s the perfect 1-day escape!
Season: May 31st – July 7, 2020
Join this special 1 day, 40 mile Naturalist Adventure on the Wallowa & Grande Ronde Rivers and experience two of the most beautiful Wild & Scenic Rivers in the Pacific Northwest. The Naturalist Guide Crew from Wallowology will be aboard as we float through deep basalt river canyons lined with mature evergreens and rich with wildlife and wildflowers.
2020 Date TBA